Please review these online ordering policies before you proceed:
Please allow 72 hours for orders. We make all items fresh to order. You may call or email to see if an item can be rushed. Rush fees may apply.
You will be asked to choose your pickup time when you checkout - please know that you CANNOT request an earlier date by typing it into the comment box. The store defaults to 72 hours notice and our availability. Not following these guidelines will result in a cancelled order.
You need to process payment in order to reserve your order - you will receive a confirmation email from Ecwid - our online store - when you've done this properly. If you've received that email - you are set. Once we receive your order we will set the status to "processing" it will not change when it is ready to pickup... just rest assured it will be ready for pickup at the time you specify unless we contact you otherwise.
We ship our packaged items on Tuesdays and Wednesdays to ensure freshness - your order needs to be placed by Sunday to ship on the following Tues/Wednesday. Please email us at if you have shipping questions.
If your order isn't picked up by close, we will give you a reminder call and can arrange a pick up time. In the event we do not communicate with you before we close, your order will be put in the freezer. There is no guarantee of freshness for orders not picked up on their designated date.
The online store is best viewed on a DESKTOP - mobile may distort the page and your ability to complete your order properly.
Order e-gift cards now!
items that ship
More info on same day pre-order in response to COVID-19:
1. This is for same day ordering for immediate pick up. Look at our menu before you're ready to come and place your order. If you'd like to pre-order a cake or treats for the future, we are still working on a 72 hour notice and that can be done via our online store (below) or by phone (for treats.) This is for same day only, if you'd like us to reserve you items a few days in advance, please call the bakery and we can see if we can accommodate your request.
2. We only have certain items in stock daily and we pull your items when your order is placed. If you don't pickup your order within 2 days, we will freeze your items. We do not offer refunds for abandoned items. By placing an order, you are agreeing to these terms.
3. For same day pre-order, let our customer service team know your name and we will place your order on a table for pickup. If you have a coffee on your order, please let us know and we will prepare it for you.
4. We are all working very hard to make your experience safe and enjoyable. Please honor a 6 ft distance between customers and order from our counter with a safe distance between you and the counter. Our customer service team may ask you to step back, please don't be offended. We are just trying to keep everyone safe! (And please remember to tip well)
5. We now have the capability to take Apple Pay and Android Pay, so if you prefer a touchless experience, make sure your app is set up!